JUDGING CRITERIA IN GENERAL
- Organizations/Individuals must have demonstrated commitment, vision, calculated risk-taking, capacity for growth, and be an independent thinker in the face of uncertainty.
- Organizations/Individuals must have demonstrated growth capabilities by building strategic alliances and surrounding themselves with a range of advisers/allies to ensure success for all.
- Such Organizations/Individuals must have pioneered in taking a new approach or technology and creating a culture of innovative thinking.
- The Organizations/Individuals must possess personal integrity/influence, coupled with the ability to communicate ideas. Organizations must have proven their management skills and the potential to influence others.
- Presented evidence of outstanding and distinguished activities.
- Organizations/Individuals must have demonstrated the ability to influence Insurance society and its institutions through principles, initiatives, and a philosophy
For categories under INSURERS OF THE YEAR, as well InsureTek Reinsurer of the Year and Broker of the Year:
- Remarkable achievements or milestones that the company has recently achieved?
- The biggest challenges that the company encountered, and the solutions implemented to overcome these challenges?
- Unique and innovative initiatives introduced by the company to substantially boost its business?
- Details of Financial stability and growth of industry players.
- Enhanced risk management practices.
- Crucial Decisions taken to mitigate the challenges during Pandemic.
- Investing in the profession.
- Corporate governance practices followed.
- Sustainable social corporate responsibility projects introduced by the company.
For categories under SUPPORTING PROJECTS:
- How has the project introduced new or cutting-edge innovation in the industry?
- Has the project/product/service achieved its objectives and targets? What measures have been used to assess its success and the overall impact of the project on your company and industry?
- Is the strategy, project, service, or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
For the Individual / Personal Award Categories:
- Provide in detail the remarkable milestones the company has achieved under the individual's leadership?
- The biggest challenges that the individual has encountered in moving the company forward and the solutions which were implemented to overcome these challenges?
- Details of the unique and innovative initiatives that the Individual introduced to substantially boost its business?
For InsureTek Categories:
An Insuretek that has:
- Identified and/or filled a significant market gap
- Used latest technology as a 3rd party provider or customer interface to support the industry
- Created an exceptional experience for customer experience, during midterm adjustments or claims
A Startup enterprise which has the potential to attract Series A/B investor and customers in the future (5 - year Projections and evidence of current state mandatory).